Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Progress to date

First, my apologies for not keeping the blog up to date. Much ado at the moment. One of the things is determining the method with which we'll be shooting the project. If we go one way we can start earlier if we go another it will have to wait a little bit. In the meantime I'd like to meet each and everyone of our potential cast members just to get acquainted a little. Then on to some auditions and reads. Expect phone calls or emails in the next few days.
As I stated in earlier blogs I was unable to get all characters in the pilot I would have liked. Most of them won't surface 'til episodes 2 or 3 but I'd still like to meet. When it comes time for reads I have samples of some of the future character's dialogue. Failing that I might have you read for another role just to have a look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment