Thursday, January 8, 2009

Production Dates

Production dates are contingent on what gets tackled first. If the first priority is the short film then I foresee a shoot date for some time in late March/ early April. If I somehow get the funding for the feature length pilot before the need to shoot the short ( a recent conversation has led me to believe this is a possibility) then I would guesstimate pushing things back at least another month. There would be a much bigger script to deal with as well as more locations and cast.  2nd unit shooting has already started with more to come when the weather starts to be a little more reasonable. If there are potential cast members reading this please e-mail me with dates and times that might be a problem for you especially those living in Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment